From time to time you may want to send your invoices and statements to your customers on Quckbooks via email. Quickbooks utilizes Microsoft Outlook to send the invoices from Quickbooks. Follow the steps below to send emails via Quickbooks.
- Login to your Quickbooks
- Load the statement or invoice in Quickbook then click Email
- In the dialog box enter customer email in the To or Cc field, and click Send Now
- The invoice is attached as a pdf and will be sent to the Outlook’s outbox
- Open MS Outlook and click the Outbox
- Click Send/Receive to activate the send. An email will be received by the customer with a invoice or statement attached as a pdf